#262 Have your own book bonanza


Fall season is book season, and great new books are being published everywhere. Reading is a great way to load up on inspiration, while also providing distraction from pain, and a cozy indoor activity for bad weather days.

Book fairs, book shop and library visits are among my favorite pastimes. For books that aren't available at the library I usually keep a wish list on Amazon and whenever I come across something of interest, I add it to my list. A few times a year I review the list, and now and again I go bananas and place a big order. This year I've ordered a bunch of health and pain-related books which I will be reviewing here on the 365 pain-free days blog.

1 comment:

  1. great post! I always look forward to bad weather days to catch up on reading!

    ReplyDelete