#187 Review your eating habits


Okay, so I've been on quite a nutrionista-spree lately...  seems like the more research I do on pain and nutrition, the more stuff I find, and I just want to share it with you!

There are so many diet plans and fads and systems, books and movies out there about this, it is really easy to get lost in the maze. In the end, only you know what's right for you! If you really listen to your body, you'll be able to find out more about how you can eat right to help it heal as much as possible.

I still eat lots of stuff that I know isn't good for me, like sugar. I guess it's a matter of choice. I feel pretty healthy now, and I feel I have a good life. Making difficult lifestyle changes means complicating my life, and I'm already taking so many precautions because of my pain conditions! But just making a slight review of what I eat and how it's affecting me actually feels really good, it feels like I have considerable influence over my own health, and thinking that way decreases the stress and uncertainty that comes with living with chronic illness.

If you know that something affects your health in a positive or negative way, that's great!! Whether you choose to follow it now or not, at least you know that you can if you want to. That's an important piece of the puzzle that is showing your road map to healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment