#189 Don't take my word for it!


Okay, I'm snapping out of this nutritionist-spree now. Really, honestly, I am looking at my own blog and going, hmmm....  is this turning into one of those "Here's what you should do to fix yourself!" blogs??

Oh nooooo!

When I was newly diagnosed everyone was throwing advice at me... "Here's what you should do!!" "This fixed my aunt's cancer!" "This fixed my neighbour's heartburn!" "This fixed my dog's bald spot!" etc etc... it drove me crazy, and after a while I couldn't take in anyone's advice and just got very isolated.

Needless to say, that didn't help either.


I'm a strong believer in the healing power of the mind, and I believe that each person has the tools within him or her to find her own way to healing. By healing I don´t mean that you will be miraculously cured, but that you can live a happy and mostly pain-free life. So anything that is listed here is meant to be ideas and inspiration for your own healing process - not advice that I think you have to follow to get well!

No comments:

Post a Comment