#288 Remember to prevent


I keep forgetting this simple little fact: it's easier to prevent than to cure.

After my three pain-free weeks I was feeling pretty good about myself, and yesterday I thought it was a good idea to save parking money by taking the subway around Oslo and carrying my stuff in a backpack. Then I woke up to a surprise visit from good old flaming neck pain, which had already invited his friends migraine and queasy to come have a party at our place.

Ok. So I invite deep breathing, yoga, bed of nails, ice packs, cold shower, hot bath, happy thoughts and smiles (slightly forced ones) into the party, and now we're battling it out. Two hours before my deadline for today's book project application and the interview with one of Norway's largest daily newspapers. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment