#349 Vent your frustration



When the pain monsters are having a party in your neural pathways and driving you nuts... it's perfectly ok to be angry and frustrated.

Don't hold it in, that definitely won't help your pain, but try to avoid taking it out on people around you. Instead of snarling bitter and sarcastic comments when I'm actually just hurting, I can punch or kick a pillow with whatever part of my body that isn't hurting or find a secluded spot where I can vent my frustration with a well pitched howl.

As an alternative... if you get tempted to vent your frustration in chat rooms and forums, try this (slightly gross, be warned) online game first: Wack a bunny... then when you've vented the worst anger you may be able to say something you won't regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment